35mmforum.co.uk
February 21, 2018, 10:11:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Good to see the forum going from strength to strength.
Welcome to the european 35mmforum.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
[EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU]
Topic: Warning for bad Ebay seller  (Read 379 times)
Xenon
Administrator

Xenon light is nice and bright! Keep in focus!

« on: April 16, 2010, 05:21:35 PM »

Hi Folks,

I've read this on the American 35mm collectors forum:

Posted: Apr 15 2010, 01:42 AM

" As a service to anyone who's relatively new to collecting, I just want to warn you about an infamous film seller who operates from South Africa. He's currently back on eBay (as seller "video786") offering, among other things, a 35mm trailer to Dario Argento's BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE for $50 Buy It Now. It says free postage, but if you read the description, you'll see that the postage is not free at all. Please note that this individual is NOT TO BE TRUSTED: not with his descriptions, nor with his shipping, nor with anything else. Many members of this forum were majorly ripped off by this piece of shit. He'll smooth-talk you, befriend you, make you feel favored, offer you access to lotsa cool rare stuff, and then when he has your trust (and your money) he will more often than not screw you over, either sending vastly inferior prints/trailers, or not sending anything at all, coming up with LIE after LIE after LIE. I doubt anyone here wants to dredge up their past misadventures w/ Naushad in detail, as it was a most painful experience for many, but mark my words: You do NOT want to deal with this guy. He is a liar. DON'T GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION-- you will be RIPPED OFF!!! "

Buyers beware !!!  Sad

Xenon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: