March 24, 2018, 06:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Good to see the forum going from strength to strength.
Welcome to the european 35mmforum.
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
[EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU]
Topic: Film Cell trader warning  (Read 511 times)

« on: November 24, 2010, 02:35:16 PM »

The above site is run by a guy called Clive Underwood or Clive Underhill. He is a rip off merchant.

I brought a batch of cells of him, they arrived, no probs. With the batch he sent me a list of what else was available so through paypal I ordered some more. They never arrived. After a dispute the guy refunded me but sent me the cells as well. Some films were not as advertised, IE Taxi Driver certainly were not Taxi Driver. I still paid for this batch, after all despite the guy mucking me about he did actually post my order. ( althougn the excuses he gave me were bordering on ridiculous )

So when paying for this batch he tells me what else he has. I send him £30 cash registered post. He aknowledges reciept and then said he was posting. Nothing recieved. Despite numerous calls, emails and the threat of me visiting him ( not in a violent way!) plus reporting him to trading standards still nothing. Complete nightmare. This has been going on for two months. I hadnt put it on here before as I have had trouble getting on.

And yes, I was mad to send him more money after such shoddy service but he was talking about trading with me for some other stuff I sell plus his website ( if still up) seemed reptuable.

Be warned!
Patrick Walsh

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 02:57:34 PM »

it is a shame that people go around riping people off, I bought a 16mm film once from a guy over in the USA and he said he never got the $ so I sent him another cheque then he cashed them both and did not ship the film!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:43:36 PM by Xenon » Logged
Pages: [1]
Jump to: