35mmforum.co.uk
May 21, 2018, 08:58:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Good to see the forum going from strength to strength.
Welcome to the european 35mmforum.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author
[EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU]
Topic: Infection  (Read 619 times)
Xenon
Administrator

Xenon light is nice and bright! Keep in focus!

« on: October 12, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »

Hi friends,

I guess I am guilty......
Guilty of what do you ask?
Well, I am guilty of the infection of a friend of mine, an infection with the 35mm. filmvirus.
After visiting my Garage cinema at my house I suggested he would make a cinema too in the new house
he had just bought in Germany.
He showed me some pictures of the German farmhouse he bought and told me he had a giant stone barn attached
to the house.
He planned to place his flight simulators ( he is a flying freak too) on the first floor of the barn and also told me he had two
floors more....
"Why don't you make a nice cinema on the second floor" I asked.
"Well that's just what I planned to do after visiting your garage cinema" he said.
So we went hunting for equipment and found him a like new Kinoton FP30D projector with rectifier and remote control.
Furthermore we found a very nice DOLBY CP500 processor, booth monitor and some nice (3) power amp's.
So now he had to buy a 19 inch soundrack to put it all in to.
Untill his cinema in Germany is ready he parked all the stuff in his living room in his house.

Once his cinema is ready all of his equipment must be transported to Germany and the cinema installed.
When that has happened ( end of 2012 upto beginning 2013) I'll keep you informed and send new Photo's.

Grrrrrrr. I Envy him for the nice equipment he has bought and I envy him for the gigantic space he has to realize this project.
His space is nearly 12 meters (36 feet) long and nearly 8 meters (24 feet) wide.

I'll keep you all posted.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:35:36 AM by Xenon » Logged
Matthesen

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 10:20:49 AM »

I have enjoyed this article very much.
I am curious about the follow up.
It's nice that a new collector is infected.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: